- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 small Chillies, finely sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 5cm/2-inches Fresh Root Ginger, finely chopped
- 450g/1 lb Prime Emu Meat, very thinly sliced into 5cm/2-inch lengths
- 275g/10oz Green Beans, finely sliced
- 2 teasp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 teasp Sesame oil
- 2 teasp Rice vinegar
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or Wok, add the chilli, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the emu meat and continue to stir-fry for a further 2 minutes then add beans and stir-fry for a further 4 minutes or until the beans are just tender.
3. Push the emu and beans to the edges of the pan, add remaining ingredients and stir well.
4. Push the emu and beans back to the centre of the pan and mix to coat and heat through. Serve immediately with steamed or boiled rice or noodles.
» Australia Recipes