- 300ml/10fl.oz. Water
- 50g/2oz Sugar
- 60ml/2fl.oz. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 large Red Chilli, very finely sliced
- 5cm/2 inches Fresh Root Ginger, cut into fine julienne
- 1 teasp Soya Sauce
- 5 Fresh Lemon Myrtle Leaves, very finely shredded
- 1 teasp Cornflour mixed with a little cold water
1. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to simmering point then simmer gently for 10 minutes.
2. Whilst still simmering, add the cornflour mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened. Serve hot or cold.
» Australia Recipes