- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 teasp Sesame Oil
- 50g/2oz fresh Root Ginger, cut into very thin strips
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 5 Shallots, sliced
- 240ml/8fl.oz. Fish Stock
- 1 teasp Oyster Sauce
- 1 teasp Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 teasp Sugar
- 2 teasp cornflour (mixed with 1 tbsp cold water)
- 900g/2lb Cooked Yabbies or Tiger prawns, shelled
- 1 Fresh Chilli, very thinly sliced
1. Heat the oils in a large saucepan or wok until very hot, add the ginger, garlic and shallots and stir fry 2 minutes.
2. Add the stock, sauces and sugar, stir well, cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
3. Add cornflour mixture, stirring constantly and cook for 1-2 minutes, until sauce thickens.
4. Add the Yabbies, stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately garnished with the thinly sliced chilli.
» Australia Recipes